Tuesday 28 April 2015

Breathease cleaning products review

I seem to be really into the reviews lately. I think it's due to being super happy about finding products which are great for allergy sufferers and wanting to share them with the world!

This blog is going to be a review (yet another I do apologise haha). It was my mum who initially found this company and introduced me to them. The company is 'Breathease'. The description on their facebook page reads:

"Breathease® is a range of household cleaners developed specially for people with Asthma and Allergies."

As well as suffering from multiple allergies and anaphylaxis I also suffer from Brittle Asthma (a severe form of asthma). My asthma is triggered by numerous things with one of them being household cleaners. A lot of them carry a very distinctive smell that causes a lot of coughing and wheezing on my part. Breathease first became popular a few years ago and my mum found out about it when Asthma UK mentioned it on their facebook page. She decided to try it and I found it did not carry the same smell that most cleaning products do.

When I moved into student accommodation in September last year my mum gave me a bottle of Breathease to take with me so that when cleaning my bathroom etc. I would have a cleaning product in which I could use without any issues. I have found it to be a life-saver. I know with even using bleach to clean my toilet it can sometimes be too much for my asthma so it's great to have something I can use without any worries. 

Breathease have a variety of different products to suit your needs. They have a: bathroom cleaner, kitchen cleaner, multi-purpose cleaner, shower and tile cleaner and window and glass cleaner. 

I would recommend this product to not only those who find the smell of cleaning products sets off their asthma but anyone with airway issues as I find it truly does make a difference. It's definitely worth trying at least once to see if it makes a difference. 

If you'd like to read more about Breathease then check out their:
Website: http://breathease.co/
Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/Breatheaseclean/timeline





No comments:

Post a Comment